Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DRAG QUEEN BIRTHDAY







So last night was WILD! Frankie and I threw an awesome drag queen themed party in celebration of her 22nd and my 24th birthday. We headed to Wrongbar for some toonie tuesday drinks and to rock out on the d.floor to old school hip hop beats mixed by STARTING FROM SCRATCH.

The night was absolutely ridiculous and OUT-OF-CONTROL! It involved lots of beautiful babydolls, champagne, prom dresses, and glamour. Fake eyelashes, sparkles, and mini crinis. The night hit an ultimate high when a gay co-worker of mine hit me up for a make out session. But hey! What can I say? You can't go to a drag queen birthdaybirthday and not kiss the gay guy.

Surprisingly I woke up clean of a hangover, but spent the entire day in bed regardless of that.

Oh boy, how will I top this one off next year??

Frankie you're one of a kind and I'm going to miss you while you drive across the country. Bring me back a souvenir, bitch. xx

birthdaybirthday (it's one word!)


*The evening was photographed by Peter Tucker Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment