Friday, July 17, 2009

FASHION IS MY PASSION


So I've been so busy working, working, working that there hasn't been much time for creativity. I promised myself that this summer would be spent reinventing/ reconstructing/ redesigning my wardrobe....I've accomplished NOTHING! I told myself that I would sew at least 3 times a week and had gotten off to a good start (mainly because I took a sewing class through May and June) but that didn't last.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged and non-productive. I really need a good kick in the ass. So kick me someone!...FAST! PLEASE!!!

Aside from this minor fall back I do have a lot of really great plans for the near future and hope that my ideas will turn out as great as I think they can. I'll be sure to post my creations once I've finally take the much needed time to create them.

Also, my room is a mess and I REALLY don't want to clean it.



XO
OX

No comments:

Post a Comment