Thursday, January 21, 2010

FEATHERETTES






Well hello there,

Yes, it's been quite some time since I've updated this thing, but I've been busy with school and work and mingling with my perfect boyfriend that blogging kinda fell off the checklist for a short while. But I'm back and do plan to keep it up.

I've also been keeping myself creative over the past few months and have focused a lot of my energies on making what I like to call 'Featherettes'. I've had them posted on Facebook for some time now and they've been such a hit that I decided to post on my blog as well.

These featherettes are $30.00 a piece and hand crafted by ME!!! If you would like to place an order please email me: robynlianne@gmail.com or contact me via Facebook (Robyn Lianne) and we can go over details.

I accept cash payments as well as money orders.

FYI, these featherettes can be made with the ribbon colour of your choice. :)

I hope you enjoy my newest creation. In the meantime I will be keeping creative, living my life and hopefully getting my hands on juicy gossip for you guys! (to make up for my suckyness lately)


Aurevoir! ...for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment