Monday, May 11, 2009

Addict-ED


Now, I know a lot of you would disagree, but in my honest opinion I believe these two talented and tragically beautifully fraternal...yes, FRATERNAL!...twins could rule the world.

Despite the accusations of eating disorders and drug addictions the two have managed to make quite the name for themselves. Leaders of young Hollywood and fashion icons for millions of girls around the world, MK & A have really made it.

Most recenty, the two came out with an exclusive fashion line called The Row, as well as their fashion line named after two of their siblings, Elizabeth & James. I would compare myself more to Mary Kate in terms of how I dress, but I was surprised to find that I was more attracted to the "Ashley inspired" line, The Row. Although this collection is quite expensive it really is well suited for a lady like myself and perhaps for you too! One who is ready to look the professional part by staying young, beautiful and obviously chic.

I've posted a cool video that one of my besties sent to me to cheer me up on a rough day. This video features the advertising campaign for The Row's holiday collection. Although it's past season I thought the video itself was pretty wicked and well thought out. Ch-check it ouuut!!! (:

2 comments:

  1. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the Olsens. I think the world would be pretty okay if they ruled it.


    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! the video i sent. i LOVE this. knew you would. miss you already.
    xo

    ReplyDelete