Sunday, July 5, 2009

INKED


I went camera crazy on my new tat and feel the need to share some pics, as in one pic. :)

Artist- India Amara @ www.indiaamara.com

The idea came from a typical temporary tattoo design, although India definitely made it her own. I had a completely different picture in my head when her and I first discussed the piece and so she worked on the artwork and on the day of she presented to me what she came up with. I have to admit I was second guessing myself at first but because I trust her work and her opinion so very much so I HAD to get 'er done! Kind of ironic to say, but I literally have a temporary tattoo permanently tattooed on the inside of my bicep. AND I love, love, love IT! Let me know what you think.

I have plans for a few more over the course of this next year but will have to wait patiently while I save up.

TIP OF THE DAY: It's never a good idea to go cheap on something that will remain on your body for the rest of your life.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment